In an effort to reach those who desire to gather with other people for worship, but who may not be comfortable attending a service on-site, we are creating a “House Church” option. House Churches will meet in a private residence to watch the Live Stream of the West Ridge Church worship service together.
Hosting a House Church
Those interested in HOSTING a House Church should consider the following:
- Do you have the ability to play the Live Stream on the largest TV in your home?
- This can be accomplished by bringing up the Facebook Watch App or YouTube App on a Smart TV, Roku, Apple TV, or other streaming device or casting the video stream from your smart phone.
- Is your internet connection fast and reliable?
- Do you have pets? Where will the pets be kept when people are over?
- Make sure to tell any people coming to your House Church about the pets you have in case they have allergies or are uncomfortable around animals.
- How many people can comfortably fit in the room with the TV you will use?
- Where can people park?
- Is a bathroom easily accessible to guests?
- Do you have a plan for cleaning before and after hosting?
- Use common sense in deciding what and how much needs to be cleaned to reduce the spread of any germs people bring in with them.
- Is everyone in your household comfortable hosting?
- Who will you invite?