There are no open positions at this time.
Code of Conduct and Character
West Ridge Church (WRC) is Pastor-led and staff driven with Leadership Team oversight. WRC staff is considered leaders and ministers of the gospel within the church and community, and therefore agree to the following:
- Develop and maintain a close personal walk with the Lord including:
- Daily devotional time with the Lord.
- Daily dependence on the empowerment of the Spirit.
- Develop a strong marriage and family life. This includes:
- Communicating and sharing with your spouse.
- Spending time together on days off and when extra time is available.
- Keep personal finances in order with no delinquencies.
- Attend all regularly scheduled services in the church. Special services and functions will be required as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity, honesty and confidentiality in dealing both with the staff and congregation.
- Maintain a Christian outlook and attitude at all times.
- Maintain loyalty to the staff and church, actively promoting unity within the church.